Please note: This is a sample menu only, please check with the staff at time of booking for our current menu options.
Our bar menu is available to all ticket holders, 6:30pm until late.
- French Fries $10 – with hot smokey mayo (v)
Zucchini Fritters $10 – with minted yoghurt (v)
Trio of Home Made Dips $12 – house made with toasted pitta bread (v)
Buffalo Spiced Chicken Wings $12 – with sweet chili sauce (GF)
Roast Vegetable Salad $16 – with blue cheese and walnuts (V) (GF)
Chicken Chimichunga $14 – with mushroom, bacon and shallots and creamy ranch dressing
Southern Fried Chicken $16 – served with potato salad and mayo
Pizzas – $18
• ‘Margarita’ fresh tomato, basil and bocconcini
• ‘Tandoori Chicken’ with Spanish onion, bacon and minted yogurt
• ‘Supreme’ salami, roasted capsicum, olives and oregano
Desserts – $10
• New York lemon cheesecake
• Sticky date pudding with caramel sauce
• Peach crumble with vanilla bean ice-cream
Cheese Plate $24 – Assorted Australian and imported cheeses with quince paste, lavosh & crackers
Dinner & Show (Sample Only - Subject to Change)
Dinner and Show
Dinner and show tickets include a 2 course meal, and allocated seating close to the stage.
Dinner and show tickets are available for select shows only. Please check show information for availability.
6:30pm: Doors open, bar opens
7:30pm: Dinner is served and support act begins
Please ensure you arrive before 7:30pm.
Show Only tickets are sold as general admission and do not guarantee seating. As seating is limited, we advise ticket holders to arrive early.
Our Dinner & Show Menu is served at 7:30
- Braised pork belly, apple and fennel compote, crackling dust
- Mushroom, pancetta, sage and lemon arancini
- Spiced calamari with lemon aioli served in mini boxes
- Smoked tomato tartlet with onion jam and goats cheese
- Butter roasted chicken, tarragon and provolone roulade, pumpkin and caraway seed mash, garlic jus
- Prosciutto wrapped beef fillet, mashed potatoes, onion jam, spinach puree and red wine jus
- Rocket and parmesan salad with balsamic dressing, honey carrots, steamed greens in caper butter
- Vanilla-bean and cointreu crème brulee with biscotti
- Triple chocolate brownie, macadamia nut gelato, honey crème anglaise